VCAL Foundation Numeracy
- Make sense of mathematics in your daily personal life
- Focus on numbers, data, financial literacy, time and location
- Read and design timetables, play sports to record statistics and more
Subject Code: V3VNU
Year Level: 11
What will I learn?
Numeracy in Foundation is designed to develop your confidence and skills to perform simple and familiar numeracy tasks, and to be able to make sense of mathematics in your daily personal life. The mathematics involved includes numbers and data, financial literacy, time and location, measurement and design, and the use of software tools and devices.
What will I do?
- As much as possible the skills you learn will be directly linked to ‘real world’ examples or practical experiences.
- Read and design timetables, follow recipes, play sports to record statistics, design houses and plan dream holidays.